- Download MIT Mobile for Android or MIT Mobile for iOS
- Features include: searchable campus map, news, events calendar, and live shuttle tracking
- There is also a web version of the mobile app
MIT Campus Map
- Desktop interactive map available at: whereis.mit.edu
MIT Staff Emergency Hardship Fund
- The MIT Staff Emergency Hardship Fund provides financial assistance to MIT staff and postdoctoral scholars (associates and fellows) who are experiencing an immediate and temporary financial hardship due to a sudden or non-recurring emergency.
MIT Events Calendar
- Check out the range of events at: calendar.mit.edu
MIT ID Card
- Spouses and partners of MIT students and employees are elegible to receive an MIT Spouse/Partner ID card.
- For more information about eligibility, how to apply, and where you can use your MIT ID card, see our Q&A page.
- You can sit and work or read in any MIT Library
- Spouses and partners can even join the MIT Library (after you get an MIT ID card)
- (You can also join local community libraries, such as the Cambridge Public Library and Boston Public Library)
- Campus shuttle buses - for travelling both on and off campus, free with an MIT ID card
- Tech Shuttle, EzRide, Saferide, Groceries Shuttles, Airport Shuttle
- Sign up here to get alerts about MIT campus emergencies by phone, text and email
- Recorded updates about campus closures:
- On campus phone number: 3-SNOW
- Off campus/cell phone number: 617-253-SNOW (617-253-7669)
- For more information visit: emergency.mit.edu
- On campus phone number: 100
- Off-campus/cell phone number: 617-253-1212
- 24-hour Urgent Care:
- On campus phone number: 3-4481
- Off-campus/cell phone number: 617-253-4481
- More information about MIT Medical
International Students Office (ISO)
- Helps international undergraduate, graduate, special exchange and visiting students and their dependents.
- The ISO website has a lot of useful information and resources.
- Building E18, room 219
International Scholars Office (ISchO)
- Supports international scholars, their spouses/partners, and families ("scholars" include postdocs, visiting researchers, professors and lecturers).
- The ISchO website has a lot of useful information and resources.
- Building E18, room 209