MIT Spouses & Partners Connect is a social and professional network for the significant others of MIT students, postdocs, staff and faculty who have relocated to the Boston area. We organize activities that help you make friends, learn English, share experiences and passions, and get information about living and parenting in Boston. Join us and discover:
- Interest groups created by members and weekly meetings with free babysitting
- Our job search and career development support program: Career Connect
- Low pressure, supportive opportunities to practice speaking English
- Private consultations to help you create a fulfilling life in Boston
- And many other opportunities for our members to connect with and support each other!
We can’t wait to meet you!