Become a member of MIT spouses&partners - it's free! Members participate in activities according to their interests and availability, and we hope you will join us as often as you can. Our activities are free or low cost, and you can bring your children with you to most of our meetings and events.
How to get started:
• Sign up for our email list.You'll receive a weekly summary of our events and activities.
• Join us on MIT FamilyNet (hosted by Big Tent). It's an online community where you can get news, ask questions in the forums, join interest groups, read members' reviews of local services and stores, and buy or sell items in our classifieds section.
• Attend a Newcomers Office Hour (see the calendar for upcoming dates). Meet the MIT spouses&partners staff and get your questions answered. You can also call Jennifer Recklet Tassi, the Program Manager at 617-253-1614 or email email@example.com. She can orient you to MIT spouses&partners, MIT, and the greater Boston community.
• Attend a Wednesday meeting. You will meet people who share your interests and concerns, and you can enjoy a different topic or activity each week. Free child care is provided.
• Join an interest group — these are groups organized by the members of MIT spouses&partners. Contact the group leader to ask how you can join the next meeting.
• Volunteers are what make MIT spouses&partners the special organization it is. Our volunteers contribute in both big and small ways: from helping to clean up after a party to organizing an interest group or managing our website. Learn more about how to volunteer here.
• Support MIT spouses&partners financially. Your donations support outreach to new spouses and families, childcare that allows parents to more easily access our services, professional development workshops for spouses, and social networking opportunities.