- Exercise your body by getting your membership to the Z Center, the MIT Athletic facilities: www.mitrecsports.com
- Community Wellness at MIT Medical offers resources, classes and consultations in the areas of sleep, stress, fitness, mindfulness and much more.
- Free, private consultations available with the MIT S&PC staff. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Counseling and Mental Health Services: To find out what services are available to you
- For Graduate Students and their family members, please call MIT Medical’s Mental Health and Counseling Service at 617-253-2916
- For Postdocs, staff, faculty and their family members, please call MIT MyLife Services at 844-405-5433
This information applies to those who have MIT Health Insurance.
- Read the guides on the MIT Medical website – medical.mit.edu; international, graduate student or campus employee section- whichever applies to you and your family.
- Interpreting services via phone in over 140 languages are easily available at MIT Medical.
- Questions about how to use your insurance and what exactly is covered? The people in Claims and Member Services on the 1st floor of MIT Medical are extremely helpful. Walk in anytime between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Pick a Primary CP to coordinate your care: medical.mit.edu/my-mit/internationals/pcp
- Not sure what to do? Call MIT Medical’s 24 hour Help Line at 617-253-4481 to get advice about urgent medical problems,
If you don't have MIT health insurance, visit here for more information:
- Buying Health Insurance Through the Health Insurance Marketplace: medical.mit.edu/faqs/buying-health-insurance
- A visitor's guide to local health care services: medical.mit.edu/sites/default/files/guide_local_services.pdf